Image by American Public Power Associati

COMMUNITY

SOLAR ENERGY

WHY JOIN A COMMUNITY SOLAR PROGRAM?

SAVE MONEY

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS

NO INSTALLATION

CONTRIBUTE TO CLEAN ENERGY

Image by Jordan Stewart

The goal of community solar is to make the benefits of solar power accessible to all residential energy users, no matter where they live. Without ANY installation.

Only 8% of residents have the ability to put solar panels on their roofs. With community solar, the other 92% of us can benefit just as fully. 

REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT, WHILE SAVING MONEY. HOW?

Community Solar is FREE to sign up. You get a discount on your electric bill, typically as bill credits. Federal and state tax incentives for solar system developers also help reduce the consumer’s expense for using solar energy, while advancing the cause of clean energy.

And if you move, you don’t have to suffer the loss of any investment you made in your community project. Simply cancel your subscription, without penalty, and then sign up for a new solar program in your next community!

Sounds too good to be true, right? It's not. Unfortunately, the only catch is that Community Solar is only available in certain areas, and projects require consumer demand to be built. Fortunately, the demand is growing and greater access to community solar farms is on the rise.

See if your area qualifies

Thanks for submitting!